The following course provides training on the Mobile Unit, showing all the features and how they are used.
The course is split into four lessons explaining:
- The chargers
- The external features of the Mobile Unit
- The internal features of the Mobile Unit
- The control panels within the Mobile Unit
In addition, there is a guidance document (below) INF.EQU.15 which covers setting up and closing down the MU:
- Setting up the MU before you leave for a session
- What to do when you arrive at a session
- What to do before leaving a session
- What to do when you arrive back at Loughborough
This document can also be found on Nexus, on the collection USB and in the collection folder.
Once you have completed the course there is a short quiz to take before your completion certificate is generated.