https://elearning.petbloodbankuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PBB_IDENTITY_STACKED_RGB-002-300x225.png 0 0 Joanne Coles https://elearning.petbloodbankuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PBB_IDENTITY_STACKED_RGB-002-300x225.png Joanne Coles2022-08-31 13:41:562022-08-31 14:02:47SOP.PRO.01.11 – Receipt of Canine Donations for Processing
SOP.PRO.01.11 – Receipt of Canine Donations for Processing
The following course will cover Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) SOP.PRO.01.11
The purpose of this SOP is to train you with regards to:
- Receiving and Reconciling donated units ensuring that transport and storage criteria have been met.
Restrictions for this SOP:
- May only be carried out unsupervised by PBBUK staff who have been trained in this procedure
- All processing of donations must be carried out in the designated clean area with the exception of Fresh Whole Blood where supply is direct from the collection session
- Personal protective equipment must be worn when processing donations
- No food or drink may be stored or consumed within the designated clean area
Please Note: Some of the associated documents or forms referred to in this SOP will be included in the lesson, however, if there are documents of forms that are relevant to your role you should access them on Sharepoint to complete your training.